Values and Aims
Highfield Priory School believes in aiming high in all areas of school life. We encourage our children to have high standards, not only with regard to academic success but also with regard to behaviour, self-respect, self-discipline and good manners.
- To encourage all pupils to develop their full potential by stimulating their intellectual curiosity, enthusiasm and imagination
- To promote excellence in academic, creative and sporting endeavours
- To teach the value of integrity and a concern for others
- To enhance pupils' appreciation of their own and other cultures
- To develop self-confidence and independence so that they are well equipped to play an active role in society