All school policies are available to both current and prospective parents. If not listed below please ask in the School Office.
Please click on the name of the document below to open :
The following information is available on request:
· school’s policy on and arrangements for admissions, misbehaviour and exclusions;
· educational and welfare provision for pupils with statements and pupils for whom English is an additional language;
· curriculum policy;
· policy to promote good behaviour and set out sanctions;
· anti-bullying strategy and health and safety provision;
· academic performance during the preceding school year, including the results of any public examinations;
· complaints procedure, and the number of complaints registered under the formal procedure during the preceding school year; and
· the number of staff at the school, including temporary staff, and a summary of their qualifications.